Monday, June 25, 2012

a very {belated} blog birthday.

look how far we've come...

I just realized that this month marks my two year anniversary of blogging. That seems crazy. two years, really? This little blog and I have had our ups and downs. I've started, I've stopped, I've changed directions, and gotten frustrated. Through everything I keep coming back for me for some reason. I can't help myself. I love this space. It's seen me through a lot. The past two years have been a roller coaster.

The past two years:
*Started blogging.
*Went back to college.
*We moved from Pittsburgh, PA to Phoenix, AZ
*Went exploring through our new home.
*I started a Handmade Business.
*Sold my crafts at local events.
*Found out I was pregnant with our second kid.
*Stopped selling my handmade goodies.
*Welcomed Carolina into the family.
*Stopped attending classes.
*Stopped blogging and then started again.

I've tried to do lost of things with this space to try and find who I am as a blogger. I've tried doing a lot of things that just aren't me. Like fashion blogging. HA! That's just laughable. I'm really comfortable behind the camera but in front of the camera I'm a mess. That's something you won't be seeing here.

Things you will be seeing on the blog:
*Way too many photos.
*Family adventures.
*vlogs, I find them fun, even if they only a minute long.
*Product reviews on stuff I love.
*Lots and lots of photography.

I'm focusing most of my time on taking pictures, so guess what? You're going to get a photo over load here. I hope that's alright with everyone. If not, eh... that's okay too. If you're lucky you might even get a glimpse of me playing my new ukulele... is it ever comes in the mail!

There are two things that I really found I love about blogging. One is the fact that I can look back at where I've been and smile. It's fun to reminisce. Two is the relationships I've created. I've "meet" some really amazing people because of blogging. I'm so happy to have them be apart of my internet life. I've gotten the chance to meet some bloggers in person and I hope that I can meet more in the future.

Well, here's to another two years of blogging! I hope they are just as exciting as the first three.

What keeps you blogging? 

No comments:

Post a Comment