Monday, November 7, 2011

health update and a BIG thank you!



I have the best readers in the world I think. I honestly think when it comes to blogging its all about who is reading, not how many. I don't just consider the people who read this blog followers a lot of them are dear friends.

I want to thank anyone and everyone who has commented, tweeted, and "liked" things on my blog. Your comments and warm wishes are really the driving force to my blog. Without you this blog wouldn't mean as much. I really want to thank those of you who sent your get well wishes to me while my family was sick. It really made me smile and made me feel so much better and I was able to take care of everyone in turn. I can't thank you enough.

Carolina went to the doctor again this morning to see how the breathing treatments are going. Her lungs are clear but she still has some congestion so he still wants her to use the mask until it's completely clear, at least for 21 days. We are still able to go to Pittsburgh for the Holiday so I'm glad, we just have to take the machine with us. He has two concerns with this though. Because the medicine she has been taking is a rescue medicine often used for asthma it means she might have asthma or she might just have RSV systems whenever she gets sick and need to use the mask in the future. I'm hoping she doesn't have any problems after this all clears up. Please keep our little one in your thoughts and prayers.

Seriously, Thank you. Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.

You're the best! I hope all is well with you. If I could hug everyone of you I would.

4 comments:

  1. oh yay! glad her lungs are clear! i cousin gets asthma when she gets sick, it makes it really hard for her to recover.
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear you are all feeling better <3 Sorry, little Carolina has to use the machine for a while longer. Sending lots of "get well wishes" your way!! Have fun in Pittsburgh!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad to hear everyones feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to read this! I just have little time to browse around my sponsor blogs.

    Love to read more update about your little Carolina <3

    dita

    ReplyDelete