Saturday, October 8, 2011

artful outfit: woman with a hat

I’ve decided that outfit posts are just not for me. At least until I get a more interesting wardrobe. I would like to share my slightly different taste on fashion though. I decided to start “Artful Outfits.” I am going to pick a piece of art that I love and created an outfit inspired by it. I love art history so a lot of the works may be historically interesting, at least to me. The first work is one of my favorites and why I fell in love with Henri Matisse.

Woman with a Hat 1905 by Henri Matisse


{necklace: modcloth}{knit: denizgunes}{clutch: krust}{rings: violet bella}{turban: red velvet}{tank: spotted moth}{jeans: target}{boots: blowfish}


So, honestly, what do you think? Do you like the outfit idea? Should I keep the series going? Leave a comment and let me know.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment