Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Making A Comeback.

I'm back! Surprised? I know it's been a while. If you didn't know I've been blogging a little over at kat keeps trying. I've decided to make a come back.

As I was debating on if I should continue blogging or not I visited this blog to see what I used to spend so much time doing. I was pleasantly surprised. I got to glance back in time at my life and it was such a good feeling. I forgot how far my family has come.

My hope for this blog is to continue those memories. I want to share and update about my life and love for art. I'm also going to continue blogging at kat keeps trying. That space is going to be reserved for my deeper, more serious things. Things I want to share but just seems to serious for a 'lifestyle' blog.

I hope everyone is doing will. I can't wait to get caught up!


No comments:

Post a Comment