Tuesday, October 25, 2011

October Sponsor Highlights.

I'm so grateful for my first two official sponsors. This ladies are so awesome, I'm happy that they are hanging out on my side bar.

Two is better than One
This lovely young lady is Nora. She's a sassy newlywed who is always sharing interesting finds. I've really been interested in getting to know her through the blog challenges she takes part in. I always like to get to know new bloggers.


shannon*bear
blog ~ shop ~ twitter
I'm not going to lie, Shannon's blog is a daily stop for me. It's one of my favorite blogs out there right now. Her photography is wonderful and everything she shares is just perfect to me. If I need a little pick me up I know where to head. Shannon is a dose of awesome in every blog post.


Thanks again ladies! You're wonderful.

Don't forget, if you're interested in sponsoring 'with a chance of' next month jump on over to my sponsor page for more information.

2 comments: