Friday, April 8, 2011

blog love weekly V1.0

I really wanted to do a blog post of all the blogs I absolutely adore, and then I realized that there are so many amazing blogs other there that I couldn’t do just one blog post! So I decided that once a week I would feature two blogs that I love and couldn’t live without! I can’t even begin to tell you how much this blogging community has meant to me. I am a total hermit (trying to work on that) but I’ve met some wonderful people through blogging and also have had some amazing opportunities. The blogs I’m going to be featuring are in no particular order, I couldn’t pick favorites anyways. Each blog is just as unique as the beautiful person behind it.

{Grin & Bear It}

First of is Heidi from Grin & Bear It. I love this blog because it gives a really fun look at her life and you really get to know her as a person, I think blogs like that are great. She’s funny, and completely sincere about everything. She is also doing a series called “Weigh in Wednesday” that’s really inspiring. It’s hard to get fit and stay in shape and it’s nice to see her honesty about losing weight and working out. Let’s face it, no one wants to be on a diet and work out day after day. Did I mention she has an adorable Etsy shop? I, amazingly, won her most recent giveaway, and I feel so lucky! She’s been so supportive of me and my little endeavors, commenting on my posts and encouraging me to start and Etsy business. I’m blessed to know her, even if its via cyber space, you should get to know her too!


{the merriweather council}


Next is the lovely Danielle from the merriweather council. Talk about a girl who is honest! Wow. That’s why I love her blog, some of my favorite posts of hers are simple and straight forward like How to Be a Superstar on Etsy and Elsewhere I read that post and had to smile. I don’t think I can visit her blog without smiling. The best part about Danielle is she is completely willing to give advice and help if you really want it. She gave me some really helpful advice for my Etsy shop and I couldn’t be more excited to put it into play. She is a very successful Etsy business owner, so any advice from her is gold. I personally think she is an amazing artist. She has such patients for her art. I can only image how long one of her wishbone embroidery pieces takes her to make. I think her colors and textures are simply gorgeous! Don’t believe me? Go check out her Etsy!

Can’t wait to share more blogs with you! I can’t use the word thank you enough. I’m overly excited about everything right now. I mean remember, I am a cheeto.

Do you have a favorite blog that I need to see? Please share it! I love finding new reads!

2 comments:

  1. Kat! You are such a doll!! thanks for taking the time to tell people about my blog! So happy it makes you smile!! :) and that it was helpful - super bonus! we can chat anytime you want about etsystuff! thanks lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet! Thank you so much for the shout out, you made my day! I am for sure going to check out Danielles blog, it looks like it would be right up my alley! How are things going with your shop? I hope you have a great weekend sweet girl:)

    ReplyDelete