Thursday, February 24, 2011

music video bliss.

I'm so so so so super excited about the new music video from Hanson! Okay, sorry, but I can't help myself. It's a really up beat song and the video is just so great. It totally shows off the guys fun and crazy personalities. I was really worried about how this video was going to turn out, but as a fan I'm super happy. They have some great dancers in this video, as well as every day people, and babies break dancing! It just makes me smile!

If this doesn't make you wanna dance and go crazy well than check your pulse because you must be dead!



I was thinking of all the different music video Hanson has made in the past and I was pretty impressed with the list!

Middle of Nowhere
MMMBop
Weird
I will come to you
Where's the Love
Three Car Garage
River
This Time Around
This Time Around
Save Me
If Only
Underneath
Penny and Me
Underneath
Lost Without Eachother
The Walk
Go
Great Divide
Shout it Out
Thinking 'Bout Something
Give a Little

This one isn't an offical music video but it's one of my all time favorite songs, and an amazing live performance:
Rock n' Roll Razorblade


Please forgive my fan girl moment, I couldn't help myself!

3 comments:

  1. I love that you love Hansen, I used to giggle at their hair. I may have been a bit envious of their lucious locks. If I wasn't at work I would totally listen to this video, but I will when I get home. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO GLAD you posted all these links!! I was a rabid Hanson fan in middle school but haven't kept up with them since then. Oh my gosh, they've come such a long way from Mmmbop. Wow, that Give a Little video is incredible. Any idea if those are actually their children?
    Fangirls unite! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mj. - I'm so glad I could help you reconnect with Hanson ^_^ they really have come a long way since MMMbop. As a fan, I'm pretty proud of these guys. You should see them live, it's truly amazing. The kids in the video are theirs. I try and stay out of the family side of their lives, so I'm not sure who's is whose, but if I'm not mistaken I think Taylor has 4 kids, Isaac has 1, and Zac has 2 right now. It's pretty wild.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!!~
    <3Kat

    ReplyDelete