I want to start off by saying how thankful I am for all of my fellow bloggers. Blogging has really been a great outlet for me, and the support I've recieved has been so amazing. I have meant some truely amazing people because I started this little blog, and I couldn't be happier. That being said, I have to give a HUGE thank you to Chrissy from Chrissy in America! She has honored me with the "7 Facts" Award. To have such a wonderful blogger recognize little ol' me means so much! With out further delay here is how the award works:
Seven facts about yours truely:
1. I worked at Starbucks for almost 4 years, and I wanted to open my own coffee shop.
2. I enjoy watching the Fresh Beat Band with my daughter.
3. I believe in "Ghosts" and I used to live in a haunted apartment (not for very long.)
4. I want to learn sign language because I think it's beautiful.
5. I've been wanting to open a shop on Etsy for over 2 years, but I'm afraid too.
6. I never thought I would say this, but I love Art History.
7. I used to LOVE anime, and I've always wanted to go to Japan.
Well those were some seriously random facts about me! Now to pass it on!!! I was pondering who I could pass this award on too, and I realized how many wonderful blogs I have discovered! Just because you're not on this list doesn't mean I don't love you just as much! There was only room for so many!
There's not pressure to pass it on, really. I just wanted to let you all know that you're loved!
Moving on to my next order of business. I made a treasury on Etsy the other day, and I just wanted to share:
Happy Friday Everyone!
P.S. Doesn't blogging sound like a dirty word? =0P