Wednesday, January 19, 2011

card love.

I’m not one to typically hold onto cards. I love receiving cards and I typically hang on to them for a certain period of time and then they get discarded. I just can’t stand clutter and I usually purge every so often to keep things low key. There are a few cards I do hang onto. One in particular was from my parents for my birthday a few years ago. It’s slightly cheesy but I like it. It has a very arty quality to it and kind of makes me want to take on the world!



My parents have always tried to be as supportive as possible but they haven’t always known quite how to verbalize how they feel I don’t think so to me; this card means the world.

Are you an avid card keeper? Or do they just end up in the trash can? And for that matter are you a card giver? I really wish I sent more cards out. Usually I remember it’s someone’s birthday to late or I forget to send thank you cards. I really need to work on that.

Card Love:

Need to say thank you in more then just two words? Neat Things has the answer! Saying thank you like: "Thank you for not asking to borrow lots of money to fund your new bacon scented after shave business." Gotta love it.

NeatThings
+++++


Okay, so this one is a little on the raunchy side but I love mincing mockingbird! How clever is the artist behind these wonderful little paintings of birds with such great humor! I'd keep this card for sure.
mincingmockingbird
+++++


It's simple cute and vintage inspired, what's not to love?

dodelinedesign
+++++


I want to learn to embroider paper! I think this is one of the most original cards! Tattoo art and embroidery? Color me creative!
crookedsister
+++++


Okay, a Boston Terrior in a tutu, enough said.
AfricanGrey
+++++


I hope you have some lovely cards headed your way soon!



1 comment:

  1. So many cool cards, I love holding on to cards, maybe a little too much!

    ReplyDelete