Monday, November 15, 2010

pumkin pie anyone?

I’ve been so excited for the Christmas and holiday season I almost completely forgot about Thanksgiving! One of my favorite holidays is just around the corner. I have great memories of visiting friends and family and eating way to much of my Uncles Cajun turkey! This year we’re going to be tackling the task of cooking dinner ourselves. I most defiantly plan on documenting our journey because I think it’s going to be very entertaining. The good news is that we got a free turkey from our local grocery store! The bad news is I have absolutely no idea what to do with it! It should be exciting!

Well to get us in the Thanksgiving mood I found some really great decorating ideas on Etsy that I’d love to share!



Jenn Matthews


No comments:

Post a Comment