Monday, November 22, 2010

the odd little things...

I tend to stay away from the odd and scary things but sometimes creepy is cute! I’m not talking about bloody, gushing, weird; things just slightly miss shaped and that have an odd prospective. I enjoy things that come out of an artist’s imagination. I enjoy imperfections and misshapen figures in art, or fantasy type characters. It might be because it's the kind of art I like to create and hope to make in the future. Someday I would love to create my own art doll; hopefully I’ll be able to take you on that adventure.

Below is a super cute but a little creepy shelf sitter Marc's Dad bought for us while he was visiting over Halloween. I had been eyeing this guy up for a while and I'm so glad he's in our home!

Here are some really cute and sometimes slightly odd and even creepy sellers from Etsy that I love!



loopyboopy

+++++
+++++
+++++



Ezle
+++++


theblackapple
+++++



Happy Trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment