So here goes in no particular order:
- I will stop treating my husband like a room mate and start acting more like a wife and realize that it’s okay to not be that serious all the time.
- I will play with my daughter as much as I can but realize that it’s okay to pause and get some important stuff done and not feel bad about it.
- I will get along with the dog because after all he’s just looking out for me and the family.
- I will take more pictures, not just to remember times gone past but because I love doing it.
- I will start a shop on etsy.com and it will be amazing even if I don’t selling 10,000 items I’ll be doing something I love to do.
- I will continue blogging, because writing makes my day that much better.
- I will paint more, just because I can.
- I will make more treasuries on etsy.com because I wont to, and make it onto the front page a couple of times doesn’t feel too bad either.
- I will step anyway from facebook, blogger, and etsy forums, and actually do work.
- I will just be happy with who I am, because it’s really not that bad to be me.
- I will dance for no reason………. except for being cheesy.....
Here is a little collage I made myself to remember this stuff by…