Sunday, June 27, 2010

new do.....

In honor of the fact that I got an amazing new hair check I decided to make a list of things I am going to change in my life to make it better. I feel like there is a new beginning happening for me and I intend on taking it full force in the face. I want to make changes in myself for the better not only for me but for my family.

So here goes in no particular order:
  • I will stop treating my husband like a room mate and start acting more like a wife and realize that it’s okay to not be that serious all the time.

  • I will play with my daughter as much as I can but realize that it’s okay to pause and get some important stuff done and not feel bad about it.

  • I will get along with the dog because after all he’s just looking out for me and the family.

  • I will take more pictures, not just to remember times gone past but because I love doing it.

  • I will start a shop on etsy.com and it will be amazing even if I don’t selling 10,000 items I’ll be doing something I love to do.

  • I will continue blogging, because writing makes my day that much better.

  • I will paint more, just because I can.

  • I will make more treasuries on etsy.com because I wont to, and make it onto the front page a couple of times doesn’t feel too bad either.

  • I will step anyway from facebook, blogger, and etsy forums, and actually do work.

  • I will just be happy with who I am, because it’s really not that bad to be me.

  • I will dance for no reason………. except for being cheesy.....

Here is a little collage I made myself to remember this stuff by…

No comments:

Post a Comment