Tuesday, June 22, 2010

inspirations

If you haven’t noticed I adore www.etsy.com! I can’t help myself; the artists and crafter on that site are amazing! I would like to share one that I admire. mkendall. is an amazing photographer, and one I the first shops I saw on Etsy. Her photography is very fairytale like; she even has a book called “Dreamland” that completely fits her style.



Another reason why I can’t get enough of her work is that it’s often photos of very common items but in a different way or a different light that you wouldn’t be expecting!







She has such interesting techniques that often look like beautiful mistake!





So, if you haven’t stopped by her shop please do! You won’t regret it! I also love her blog; polaroidcupcake, you just can’t go wrong with mkendall.

3 comments:

  1. I can see why you love her photography, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the second photograph! Her work is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing!

    I found you Etsy Forums and now I'm following!

    If you get a chance, check out my giveaway:
    (There will be THREE WINNERS.)
    http://vintageshouting.blogspot.com/2010/06/my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the lovely feature and brightening my day!

    ReplyDelete