Wednesday, October 26, 2011

what i {honestly} wore wednesday: baby gear

Today I'm working on Aurora's Halloween costume. It's been rough work to say the least. As many of you know I used to be afraid of my sewing machine. Even though it's been a challenge today I love sewing. I have a long way to go before I'm good but I'm getting there. I was paying so much attention to my sewing that Aurora managed to destroy the entire apartment as well as cover herself in marker. So I strapped the baby on and got to cleaning.


May I introduce the hottest fall accessory that everyone it talking about: the baby!

what i wore: one


Happy Wednesday!!

1 comment:

  1. Baby's expressions are something we could never possibly capture any other way than with a good ol' camera. Absolutely gorgeous!

    Good luck with the costume :)


    Tazz

    www.veritalane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete