Saturday, October 1, 2011

longing for fall.

There is nothing like a crisp fall morning to send my heart fluttering. I don’t know if it’s because of our move to a warmer climates but I’m longing for a cool day. My favorite time of year has always been fall. The smells, the feel, the food, the clothes it all seems very whimsical and reminiscent to me.

Some of my favorite things about fall are sweaters, the changing leaves, and of course pumpkin spice lattes! It’s just not fall without a PSL! Yum. It’s one of the few Starbucks beverages I’ll still drink.

Another must for this time of the year is the traditional trip to the pumpkin patch! Taking a hayride and picking out a pumpkin is something we do every year and is so important to me. Even before Marc and I had kids we took a trip to the pumpkin patch. It’s just something special we get to do as a family, I treasury every moment.



What’s one of your favorite fall memories? Do you have a tradition for this time of year? I'm starting a series this month all about favorite fall memories. If you’d like to share a story leave a comment! Or e-mail me so you can share your story. I’d love to hear about it and I’m sure other people would too.

1 comment: