Wednesday, September 14, 2011

time flies.

Ever suddenly feel like time is slipping away from you? That completely happened to me yesterday. We’ve been working on getting a routine down and figuring out how to manage two kids and all that stuff and time just seemed to get past me somehow. I was checking my e-mail yesterday and when I glanced down at the date at the bottom of my computer… oh my gosh… it was already September 13th! When did that happen! A few things occurred to me right then.

One: I had missed meeting up with a friend that day.
Two: I had missed the Phoenix Hanson concert.
Three: Carolina was going to be a month old soon!

{source}


I can’t help but wonder where the days have flown off too. It’s funny to think about because most days I just can’t wait for Marc to get home to get some extra hands, but now I’m wishing time would pass by more slowly. On top of everything else I don’t think I’ve turned in a single homework assignment in on time for my current English class… oops.

I keep saying that I’m going to use my time more wisely and have better time management. I guess that will come with time. Wow, does that seem redundant. What are some tricks you use to help you stay on track? Are you big on digital calendars? Or are you a list person? I’d love to hear ideas! I’m just going to try and enjoy the time I have with my family for now and work on the rest as it comes.

1 comment:

  1. Time really does fly! I can't believe it will be October soon!! I hope you are doing well, I've missed you! Hansen was in Utah this week. I thought of you when I saw that!

    ReplyDelete