Saturday, January 29, 2011

I have a question.

I was just curious if anyone out there crafts in public? Do you ever go to a coffee shop, and make jewelry? Or sit in a book store café, and knit?


Yoola


I was just thinking about this the other day. I can really use a good way of getting out of the house. Being a stay at home mom and going to school online doesn’t really make for getting out a lot. Just being able to get something done other than laundry or homework would be a nice change. So, if you do craft in public, do you find it awkward? Have you ever been told by someone working to stop whatever it is your doing? I can’t really see that happening but you never know. Is there any kind of art or craft that’s a big “no no” in public do you think?

ohmay


I’ve done some crafting in Starbucks before. I was making wedding invitations and I was surprised I didn’t get any weird looks or questions about what I was doing at all. Just personally, if I see someone making something in public I always want to know what it is they are doing. I guess I’m just noisy like that though.

wildolive


So, any thoughts on doing it in public? I’d love your point of view!

No comments:

Post a Comment