Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wordy on Wednesday: Four

Happy Decemeber Everyone! Wow, is it already Decemember? this year just flew by I think! I'm kind of excited that my first blog post for this month is for my Wordy on Wednesday series, but I'm nerdy like that. I love great quotes and this one from Thomas Edison is one of my favorites. “I haven’t failed. I have just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” How great is that attitude? I was experimenting with water colors on this one and I’m not too happy with the way that part came out and I would love to make this a digital image. I still haven’t prefect the art of digital coloring but I’m working on it. I hope to revise it soon.

Happy Trails!



* I did end up revising this completely! What do you think? Which look is better?

I took a ton of pictures before I decided on this one. You can see some of the other images I had to pick from here.

Thanks guys and I again I must say... Happy Trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment