Monday, December 20, 2010

A Holiday Break.

Wow has this year gone by fast. I know I’ve been talking about Christmas and the holidays for a while but its here! I feel like I turned my back on the calendar and *poof* like magic Christmas is only five days away! On top of everything I’ve been doing lately, tomorrow night we board a plane headed back to Pittsburgh. I’m really excited to spend time with our friends and family. We left home at the end of August and it’s just been a whirlwind ever since. I don’t know how I’m going to deal with the change of weather! It’s been in the upper 70s to low 80s here in Phoenix and in the ‘Burgh it’s been about 20 degrees, fun.

I’m completely stressing over packing too. Not only do I have to worry about myself but Aurora too! I’m making my husband pack for himself and the dog (sorry hun.) I feel sorry for poor Piston, although he has a really super place to stay, and he gets to be in warmer weather then us. I’ll miss the big goof ball. Who’s going to keep my feet warm while I’m sleeping?

Marc and I are going to "share" one suitcase. Share meaning: I hope theres enough room for Marc's clothes after I'm done.


Piston is helping me pack, or something.


I was really hoping to get a few more blog posts cranked out before we left but it doesn’t look like that’s going to happen, soooo much stuff to do! I’m going to try and post maybe once and again while we are away but I think this is going to be a much needed internet break for me. Between online classes and blogging I’m pretty much on the computer all of the time. My wrists have been killing me lately and I think all the typing might have something to do with it! I’ll be back enthusiastically posting again the first week of the New Year. I have so many great things and ideas to share already!

Lola, my lovely SLR camera, will be traveling with us so I can’t wait to share photos of the trip. Hopefully it will be a white Christmas in Pittsburgh and I’ll get to share our winter wonderland!



Have a safe and wonderful Holiday season! See you in the New Year!


I also wanted to share my favorite Christmas song. Yeah, it's Hanson, I can't help myself. It really is a beautiful song.



No matter who you are
How far you've come
This is where you belong
At Christmas.
- Hanson


And as always… Happy snow tire trails…

1 comment: