Wednesday, July 7, 2010

photo opportunity

For those of you that don’t know I adore photography. While I was at Community college I got a chance to take a really fun class that got me started, I’m supposed to start class online next week but the online school I’m going to likes to drag their feet and I have no idea if I am starting or not at this point but oh well. I just wanted to share a few of the photos from my class and may get some feed back? Eh?


"women"




"the t"




"almost flew all the way home"





"wild berry"

"up against the bars"

If you'd like to see more check out my flickr photostream. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. i've never been a great school person, but if there would be a class i'd love to take, it would be a photography course! off to find you on flickr..

    ReplyDelete